Carol's life

Monday, October 10, 2005

Ocean Park in Hong Kong


I went to Ocean Park on last Sunday.
I played for a whole day and I was very happy in there.
I can't remember which pic of the panda is a lady and which is a man....
I am so sorry but just forfet it.
The pandas are so lazy,a little bit same as me.
The spend about 10hours to eat and about 12hours to sleep~!!!!
I don't know how can they do that. I want to try but I know I can't.
The first pic of the panda was finding things to eat.The second one was eating.And the third one was walking cos it finished its food.~!!!!
The fur seal and the dolphin were having a show.They are really clever.
The first pic,they were giving a big hand.
The second line of the 3rd pic,it was saving that guy and doing artificial respiration. It so cute and smart.

3 Comments:

  • Hi!!carol....

    How are you??

    I'm trying to write post card for you and Galaxy..
    but I'm so lazy,,,I haven't finished,,,can you wait??
    It's getting hotter,,,stars summer,
    Simba is breathing hard..now.

    I'm worried about gackos..Lastday,
    three gackos appeared in Roselyn's house,,
    I wish they won't come to my room..
    I'm not scared,,,just don't like..
    something is moving in the dark..

    Any way, you having a good time in your school..so I'm happy..
    Say hello to Galaxy,,,and see you!!


    Eunjung

    By Blogger hachii, at 2:28 PM  

  • KIM~~~~~

    I miss you so much...I'm so sorry that this is a very late reply.
    A POST CARD? I am looking forword to your post card...
    of course we can wait it~^^~
    How lovely you are!!
    I know you don't worry about them~^^~
    It is because they are very cute,right KIM?^^

    I have a very good time in my new school.I knew more friends there.
    This is my new school life in my whole life...
    I love it...but sometime I miss my old school life...~^^~
    I also have gathering with my old school's classmates every Friday!!
    KIM, Could you mind send some photos to me and let me have a look?
    Galaxy i s fine...She studies very hard....and she is very busy.

    By Blogger Carol, at 1:05 AM  

  • Hey girl you are getting pretty slack where are all the pictures, I am waiting for some pictures of you and Galaxy come on, come on.

    By Blogger Kangaroo Brisbane Australia, at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home